Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just an FYI for all of us:

Nissan does indeed sell the Fuel Temperature Sensor separately from the Fuel Pressure Regulator. However, when you purchase a new FPR the sensor is of course included.

The part number for the FTS is 22630-V5001. It is actually the exact same fuel temperature sensor located on the fuel rail of the Z32 300zx. I verified this with the guys out here at Universal Nissan.

The price of the part is $75, but they will sell it to you for $50-52 if you ask for a better price. I got mine for $40 total after tax, along with some other parts that I was purchasing.

AZ-Zbum: you might want to add this part number to your list. It can save us all some cash and the need to replace the entire FPR when just the sensor is faulty.

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
umm... it's been on my common parts request page since April. And the Nissan MSRP is $29.29

<http://www.az-zbum.com/information.common.parts.shtml>

·
Registered
71 Posts
Zbum's Prices look a Little High........ Tie Rods, at Shops in San Diego.. are half that... AutoZone, Kragen, and work Fine... Sprk Pires 89 Dollars for 6 Plug wires, plus Coil sounds Insane...

Of Course some , are going to be necessary Dealer items

·
Registered
19 Posts
slightly annoying, but out of the 6 places i checked before I bought a new fpr, none of them included the fuel temp sensor and no one knew wtf i was talking about lol. Thanks for the part number, i just ordered one.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I ordered this part from nissan and they gave me what i was looking for... at least half of it, anyway. Evidently that part number is just that little part that screws into the side of the regulator and the little copper tang that extends from that. Problem is, theres a tiny black box that the tang is supposed to stick into one side and the other side has the wire that runs to the ECU or wherever:

Fuel Regulator > Screw/Tang/Sensor(what they sent me) > Little Black box/wire > ECU

Is that a different part number or did they forget it? any ideas?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.