ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
40,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody used Renault Fuego Intercoolers on a Z? Saw sombody with them once, but they were welded legnthways. They look like the modular cores HKS sells, and I was wondering if anybody had welded three together for a really large unit? The two I have I originally picked up for my '62 VW Microbus Turbo project, but the wife says to "Leave the Van alone, dammit!"
So I've got a line on a third, and the TIG machine lies in the corner... Will I be wasting my time, or is this a "let it know how it turns out" kinda thing?

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Well i would like to know how it works i have an 83 ZXT motor in my 74 260. I wanna intercool and raise boots preassure via greddy Profec.
Don't have $700 for a Spearco unit. Anyway TIG away and lemme kno.

Bill Saso, Felton Ca
tony d wrote:
-------------------------------
Anybody used Renault Fuego Intercoolers on a Z? Saw sombody with them once, but they were welded legnthways. They look like the modular cores HKS sells, and I was wondering if anybody had welded three together for a really large unit? The two I have I originally picked up for my '62 VW Microbus Turbo project, but the wife says to "Leave the Van alone, dammit!"
So I've got a line on a third, and the TIG machine lies in the corner... Will I be wasting my time, or is this a "let it know how it turns out" kinda thing?

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
<b>what kind of rings should i use on my 240Z?</b>

i am doin a rebuild on my 240 and i was wondering what kind of rings i should use?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.