ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Well, Well, Well...

Guess you don't have the FSM after all (LMFAO!!!!)
A quote from your reply to Zuber yesterday...
"fist I do have fsm but was needing further input on exactly which sensors could be the culprit. but seem as though i shouldn't ask because I will be treated like im being lazy and dont want to look for my self. The reason I post here is to find out thing I cant find elsewhere. I have answered some stupid questions for people who just dont have any common sense to figure it out for themselves with out jumping all over them about it.
If you dont want to answer the questions on my post like a normal person then it's fine with me."

Now is the time to break down and finally buy the manual. Here is where to get one... zcarcreations is ready to put out the '83 cd rom manual. Contact Craig and find out when it will be available. If you can't wait you can order a photocopy of the manual from Dyment (I have the photocopy and the quality is good). Price is $73.00 including shipping. Dyment 1-800-247-5321. You will need 400+ page protectors and a few large binder to hold the pages.

Only the FSM knows... HA

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Re: Well, Well, Well...

Well nothing like being lied to.

If you didn't have a manual, you should have just said so. You'd have just gotten off with a recommendation to buy one. Silly.

Glad someone caught the shadow reference...

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Well, Well, Well...

I wasn't thinking of what you were talking about until i sat back and gave it a few,
The manual i have is the chilton's and that was what i was talking about that I had and it doesnt have any good test procedures nor does it tell about the causes of the sensors making the car run rich. I wasn't trying to be a smart ass i was just trying to get some info on the prob i was having, I didnt have any idea where to get a fsm or that my car had enough problems at this time that i would need one yet. And about my previous post about the larger afm the reason i was asking those questions is b/c I had the block bored and put in larger flat tops and I thought that maybe it just needed more air, At that time i did not know that the sensors could cause the car to run rich I was just trying to narrow down the problem.
Thanks for the info on where to get a fsm.
No hard fellings I hope from one guy with a Z to another. just trying to keep them alive.
-J-

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
No problem...

Chiltons/Haynes BAD... FSM GOOD!
Though you should be whipped with a wet noodle for confusing a Chiltons with the FSM!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.