ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and the guys at Midas have redeemed themselves.

Apparently where the nuckle arm connects to the bottom of the strut and the control arm wasn't tightened down well enough.

They also fixed my alignment so now my wheel is in dead center when I drive straight (last time they aligned it they got the wheels down the road straight but my steering wheel was still cocked to the left)

Thanks for all those who posted. After taking the tech and manager on a ride and letting them drive it on the freeway they couldn't claim there was no problem.

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the car fixed is AWESOME. Homework due tonight and having to go to work soon got me down for now, but I'll be happy again as soon as I get in my car to drive to work.

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no i was really more than just a little pissed off and i think i showed it when I took the car back in, but the new manager was really cool and told me they'd make it right and they did. So yeah, i'm glad I gave them the chance to fix it.

From now on though, I will only use a shop if I absolutely can't fix the problem myself. I never had problems taking my Jeep or my Altima to a mechanic, but everytime I take the Z it comes back not fixed or broken in some other way.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.