ZCar Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so this morron decided to take a left turn right in front of me and obviously there was nothing to do

so this happened today. I got off the phone with a friend of mine who is a lawyer and told me that when going to trial (because this [email protected]$$ thinks its still not his fault) I'm going to need a quote for the new parts, since junkyards are not considered formal businesses down here. So the question is... does anybody know if these headlamps are still available new from factory?

I'll also need the corner light from the bumper, OEM. Any ideas of where to get them are welcome

oh, what a week... :mad:

·
Registered
4,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah man, no matter where you go, its always packed of morrons...

thanks for the links, appreciate it

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Noo!
Sorry to hear that sal. When my mom backed into me, the shop was able to order a brand new oem nissan fasia. Dunno where they got it from but the whole replacement and labor cost my insurance around 2000. Have any dealerships down there?

·
Registered
7,390 Posts
SAL...
have em fix the frame while your there!

That BLOWS... I'm sorry
E bay for the headlights and all that....

Have em total the car out... ( get more $$ )
Buy it back from Insurance
Fix it... ( or get a newer one )

Mike

·
Registered
7,390 Posts
Lum yes he can ... all you have to do is Hijack a large AF cargo plane!

Mike

·
Registered
4,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Vigman said:
Lum yes he can ... all you have to do is Hijack a large AF cargo plane!

Mike
so its as easy as that, huh.... lol!

thank you for your kind words guys, this really sucks and the worse thing is hardly ANYONE has insurance on their cars down here. Take mine for example, insurance companies won't insure a car that is 10 years old or older because it is not required by law to have an insurance. So the process for him to pay now is wait for the resolution of the traffic police, take him to court, WAIT until an expert from court examines the car and put a value on the damages, expect that his got money to pay and if he doesn't, the government takes over his truck, sells it in an auction and then gives me my money. That process however can take up to a year and just for the inspection to come can take up to six months, time in which I can't fix my car because they need to see how bad it is.

On the other hand tho, if the guy decides to pay out of his free will (which I doubt, because he thinks he's right) then I just take my car to a shop, get her straightened out and buy the parts.

·
Registered
233 Posts
That sucks, that it takes so long and the only thing you can do is sit and look at your car. Sorry to hear this Good Luck, I hope the process goes fast for you.....Ryan

·
Registered
4,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Ryan, I hope this goes by quickly as well...

And as far as insurance goes, I wish we had them to be mandatory by law, but then again, there are so many people who live in extreme poverty doen here and work with their pickup trucks or cabs, that it seems almost impossible for it to happen

·
Registered
4,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
at least the shop I'll take it to seems to have good work done around them, so I guess it'll be alright... it just sucks that I just painted her not even 3 months ago!!! :mad:

now I guess I'll have to do her again... complete... :-\

1 - 17 of 17 Posts