ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody want to donate a 75 non EGR intake to the cause? A turbo intake could work too. Looks like I'll be sending back my fancy intake back for more modifications and corrections. It took 7 months to get it, no telling when it will come back this time.In the meantime I'm not going to let that slow me down. If anybody has a spare one laying around let me know. I want to modify it to use Chevy injectors as well as a Ford throttle body. I'll be port matching it and removing unneeded bosses and protrusions as well. When I'm done with it and have mine back I'll send it back where I got it from. Free mods to your intake, you just may have to wait a month or two, three?. If nobody wants to take a chance I'll just go buy one.
greg
71 240z-just updated page today

·
Registered
403 Posts
oh and it's still on the engine (which is on a stand in the garage so I'll need to yank it) it's everything back of the throttle body because somebody yanked that at the junkyard before I yanked the engine

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
<b>RE: free intake customizing</b>

Greg, I also have a complete 81 turbo intake if the deal with Zebra doesn't work out. I used a '75 non-egr intake on my turbo as well. Smoothed and ported it myself. Turned out pretty nice.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
EGR's and intakes

Hey... Question: Do the intakes on 75's not have EGR setups on them? Thats what I gather from greg's post anyway?

Brett

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm going with the turbo intake from Zebra. I talked to Robert at Force-EFI this morning and he's real apologetic. He said he would fix all the problems in a week turnaround. I also found out the he carries a universal trigger wheel to use hall effect sensors on 6 cyclinder cars. That happened to be net on my list of projects. If it works out easy It will greatly simplify the task of using a GM style ECM on the Nissan. Stauy tuned to the webpage for more details when I get them.
greg
71 240z-newly updated

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Sorry Greg, I don't need another customized intake. Mine is Extrude Honed ($580.00) Port Matched, bead blasted, heat shield is powdercoated in white to reflect heat, looks like you could serve lunch on it!
I do have an extra 75 non-egr that I am willing to sell to the highest bidder over $50.00
I am moving to Northern California in the next three weeks and need to cull out my parts heap.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Sorry Greg, I don't need another customized intake. Mine is Extrude Honed ($580.00) Port Matched, bead blasted, heat shield is powdercoated in white to reflect heat, looks like you could serve lunch on it!
I do have an extra 75 non-egr that I am willing to sell to the highest bidder over $50.00
I am moving to Northern California in the next three weeks and need to cull out my parts heap.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.