ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yea, yea 3 posts in a row, Byte me.. (just joking) Anyway I have a junk 280ZXT I am going to have hauled off and am willing to mail off the parts to people provided they pay shipping up front. Please don't ask for anything you don't need. I am doing this as a favor to those who do have trouble getting parts. Most of the interior and motor/ECU are gone. It is a T-Top, but I was kinda hoping to get something (at least in trade) for them. They are in perfect condition and I have the shades that go with them. I have all the little elect boxes from the car and a set of 15" turbo rims. One has a nic in it but otherwise they are very nice. Oh windows are all good, and all but the front right 1/4 pannel is gone. Keep in mind I have a 280Z Turbo conversion and LOVE surprise packages :) hehe all joking aside if you need something off of her, let me know I can ship it off all at once. I do ask for shipping up front, I am a poor man, the turbo (and my wife) cleaned me out.. but at least I am happy! You can call me on my Cell @ 281-222-1896, but please e-mail me too with the number so I can call you back. I lose numbers... :)

John Cooney
'77 280ZTR
Enjoy the Ride!!!

P.S. Don't let my wife know I am doing this.. "Why are sending junk to people you don't even know.. Such a waste of time...I don't understand you and your car..." She realy is a good sport to deal with my Z in the garage for 2 months not running....

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
do the lifters for the hachback work? mine are shot

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.