ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...the apt. people are gonna throw a fit.....but i just found 2 zx's (79&82)...for $600
...but i gotta take both....one ('sposed to run) and has a new clutch one has the tranny taken out of it...(to make the other run) but is otherwise pretty much complete..kinda ...both are na cars.....i'm gonna get the rear window louver,120 speedo the hood and a.c. out of 'em....and anybody that wants 'em can have 'em...the 79 runs and has t-tops and the red int might have a few good pieces....i'd imagine you could get you put e'm together and you could get "a car"outta it......i just hate to send 'em to the crusher.....i'd keep 'em but as i said before the apt people are going to have a cow.....if youre w/in push-pull-or towing distance from nashville...you can have 'em after i'm done....s

· Registered
32 Posts
Hey Man, I will take them off your hands, Im in atlanta but my uncle lives in Nashville. Send me a e-mail or give me a call @ 678-361-6172. I have a 81n/a zx that I am working on now for a daily driver and have been looking for a good car to build for the track.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.