1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Free '82 parts - they are gone.

Edit - the parts have been spoken for. Thanks for the ad Zcar.com
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

15+ years ago I parted out an 82 (83?) ZXT with good intentions. You know how good intentions sometimes are.

So I have all these parts and my basement just flooded. Most of the parts were off the floor and did not sustain any water damage. However, I have to clear out the basement and start pitching lots and lots of stuff. So bye-bye Z parts.

As I said, they are free. I am located in central Iowa and sorry for the short notice, but if I still have them next Sunday June 23rd, out they go.

When I stripped the car, I took every nut and bolt, so there are lots of interior, suspension, a pair of T-tops and just about everything else except the following:

NO: Drive train, wheels, sheet metal, seats

Sorry, but I will not sift through the parts for that one thing you need. Just don't have the time.

So email me for my phone # and let's talk. I do not want to see these parts go to the landfill.

Scott

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Edit - since I cannot edit my own post, here is my update.

If the parts are not spoken for tonight, they are going into the dumpster in the morning. I have just too big of a problem with the flood damage to be working around boxes of parts. Sorry, Zed Heads.

Scott

1 - 4 of 4 Posts