ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's an excellent thought from another member of the Z32 board, its on his page, I had never thought of it (my Z31 was an SS so no digital dash) but his idea is excellent so I thought I'd share.

T"his car has the infamous digital dash option. A lot of the digital readouts were not working when I first got the car. The dealer wanted >$600 for a new power supply box. Instead, I found a kid who was an electronics student at the local community college. He resoldered the circuit board and the dash has worked perfectly since. Final price, 40 bucks. "

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
good Idea. nice to see you again man. hows the Z32 treating you? Yours truely is now a SS owner :) very happy. but man, this thing is BUMPY on less then smooth roads. was yours like that? I just want to make sure my ssuspension isnt f'ked up.

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey man I've been good, yeah the SS is like that, surprisingly enough my Z32 is even stiffer, I haven't checked yet but I'm pretty sure the suspension is aftermarket, either way it's tight, z32 life has treated me well, got the engine rebuilt and its been smooth sailing, TT swap before summer 06 I think, that's the nice part about the z32 is the strong aftermarket and what I can do with it, I'm aiming for stage IV so around 470RWHP, before I upgrade the turbos and make it stage V for about 570 or so, lol imagine doing that with a Z31?

anyways man congrats on the SS, add me to MSN to keep in touch if you want [email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.