ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had these for less then a month...i've finally have enough money to buy the tokico shocks and i need to sell these...please make an offer...ill let these babys go for cheap since i don't need them.. i bought these for 90.00 each....please email me! .thank you
kvn

·
Registered
486 Posts
Why are you going to tokico? I just ordered new kyb for the front of my 83, I am very pleased with the rears. Just wondering why you did not like the KYB's. Are yours front or back, both? What model are they for also?
Joshua L.

·
Registered
15 Posts
> Why are you going to tokico? I just ordered
> new kyb for the front of my 83, I am very
> pleased with the rears. Just wondering why
> you did not like the KYB's. Are yours front
> or back, both? What model are they for also?
> Joshua L.
well joshua i own a 1983 280zx non turbo...i have kyb front struts and kyb rear shocks...the only reason i m changing them is because i have eibach pro kit lowering springs...and with the kyb in the rear in actually raise the veichle..i like my car to look lowered all around..in one of the old posts i read it (kyb shocks) raises the back a couple of inches...so thats a reason(i know it sounds dumb but hey i like it) so im just selling the rears...the fronts are good though...so if u want to buy the rear shocks i want at least $150 for both...i paid 200 for both...well lmk thanks!
kvn

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.