ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dudes... My fog lights do not work. At all. And I have no idea why. I have an '87 NA, and the fog lights have never worked. My driver's side low beam headlight does not work either, after replacing the bulb and checking the fuse. But anyway, I checked the connections behind the front bumper area for the fog lights, and they seem to be fine. I looked at my fuses and they seem to be fine too. Anyone else have this problem? Also, my oil pressure gauge light does not work. Is this all some sort of faulty wiring problem or what? Help me out.

·
Registered
163 Posts
ive got an 84 na and the fog lights don't work and my drivers side low bean ALSO didn't work...what i did was splice the drivers side low beam into the headlight door motors...didnt know what else to do because there was just no power getting to the drivers low beam...havent messed w/ the fog lights but i plan to figure somethin out this summer
_James_

·
Registered
321 Posts
The previous owner to one of the Z's I purchased used speaker wire to rig the pass light low beam to work. I searched and found out what was wrong and fixed the problem.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
it IS THE HEADLIGHT SWITCH. Like domdogg said :).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.