Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all...
wanting to brighten up my nights a little. I am going to order PIAA super plasmas (which are an awesome bulb by the way) for the highs and lows, but what is the replacement bulb type for the fogs? Thanks...

Eric

·
Registered
6,812 Posts
For even better light -- remove the glare guards (very easy to do).

FYI --- I have them off and use 55w bulbs.

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
i found removing the glare guards only produces glare in my own vision because the light projects friggen everywhere.

If your windshield is at the least bit dirty you really can't see crap with the fog lights on. Just get some silvania h3 bulbs, It will be just as bright and white as you need.

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
35 watt H2 is the stock replacement bulb. I use the 55 watt H3 bulbs and replace the spade connector on the harness with a bullet connector that's required for the H3.

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
I've got 130W H3 Xenon super white fogs... no problems with the harnesses or anything getting burnt. But, they're still not as bright as my HID's!

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
2nd the glare guard removal. When my friend's Z was nose to nose with mine, I showed him the difference. It made his fogs look like they were off.

·
Registered
779 Posts
If you're going after the looks, and want to remove the glare guarda, knock yourself out.

I hope you don't get caught in any fog.

TomR

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
I have no problem in fog.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.