ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I was just wondering if anyone had found out any more information on nice flares similar to the ones that Scottie has. I'm thinking eventually I'll be running 16X8 or 9" rims with ~245s on them :) I am not to keen on the idea of tubing the wheel wells, so I think that is as fat as I am going to go with the tires(although I wonder...335s hehehe :) viper tires???? must cost a fortune in rubber). BTW I have coilovers so I think I should be able to fit them in the front without problems when I have flares.
Thanks,
Tim Deesen
71' 240ZT
73' 240ZT(summer project)
CA "TS 240ZT"

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RE: Flares...Flares...anyone find out more on them

Tim....I finally have an answer. The flares like mine are available for $400/set. If you are interested, contact Rick at Autostyle in Orlando, 407-291-2851 or email him [email protected].

FYI, I have Revolution 15x9 wheels with 225/50 and 245/50 tires. I can actually go wider, but I did not like the feel of the 245s in the front. With the coilovers and the right offset wheels with these flares, the sky is the limit. Problem is, where can you find wheels?

Scottie

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<b>$400 Bones for a set of two...WOW</b>

Thats alot of money for a set of 2. Or am I off on this one??? Motorsports sells sets as two... front or rear... is this what Scottie means?

Dennis

·
Registered
567 Posts
Jim cook racing has 'em!!

Tim,
Download their catalog, and speed through it till you find them (20 pages or so.) They may have it for online viewing now though, but it is a pain to look through (slow.) The other option would be to call them, although I can't find the # right off hand.
Tony Rohn

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.