ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, as soon as I got home from school, I test fitted my new Nismo's, only the back since she's been up in the air since last night when I had had a little fun with my old tires in an empty parking lot, as you can see in the pictures with my old tires in them. I'm PSYCHED!

I really needed the new Tires, eh? The size difference is astornomical!

Is there anyway to clean these up?

I need some new suspension.....

George says "Hi"...

She's Dirty.....;-)

SICKKKKK!......

The Mother figure was just DYING to get into a picture.

The Z and the '06 Murano with just 23 miles on it.

We're just Nissan family I suppose.....If you don't count the Jag and 2 Dodge's.

So they fit AWESOME!! I'm so excited, all I need now is to go down to Raleigh to get the tires mounted and to pick up some Lugs, Locking of course.

·
Registered
10,895 Posts
Un frikkin beleivably gorgeous.

p.s. thats normal surface rust on your rotors.. comes off as soon as you apply the brakes, and reappears each night you store your Z outside. no worries.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I still need to get the tires mounted and some lugs.

a widebody would be pretty cool........yet not quite in my budget, plus I don't have quite enough skill to fabricate one on.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Z-CARR what address did u send it to?

·
Premium Member
9,532 Posts
Make sure you instruct the tire shop to put the balance weights on the INSIDE of the wheel, you wouldn't believe how dim they can be. Looks great!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Z-addict, yea I know, that's whay I'm driving all the way out to raleigh, becasue the shop out there does the best job, albeit not the cheapest, but my friend had those nasty wieght put on the rim of his wheel, looks terrible, and messes up the rim as well, nothing will be spared in keeping these wheels in great condition as long as possible.

·
Registered
575 Posts
New wheels look very nice! But I hope you are driving your Z with old bald tires? Especially in the rain...

I have heard good things about those tires as well. Nice choice. Very unique tread pattern.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
they just recently wen "bad" after I had a little fun with them in an open parking lot, it was in excitment over the arrival of the new wheels and tires.

:-D

·
Registered
10,805 Posts
Nice wheels those are gonna look really good on the car but im a bit confused you own a Z with aftermarket wheels and they arent mashies?

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
What do you think about those BFGs. I just ordered a set for my '92 Na Slicktop car. I have them on my rear and they are awesome once the get some heat built up in them. They suck when the tire temps are low. I am now waiting on my front two to come in now.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I haven't been able to drive with the BFG's on yet, although I have heard great things about them, only real complaint I've heard is some monstorous road noise? Not too big of a deal for me, music/exhaust will drain that out :).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.