ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys, I picked up an 85turbo PARTS car, all I want out of is the motor less the Turbo, thats for sale, and the rest is up for grabs, tranny and all(5speed), I will be more than happy to pull parts out and ship them to you, I don't know about the interior yet, I didn't ask because I don't care, maybe it's perfect maybe its trtash I will know this Sat.

so like I said first come first serve, if you email me first asking for a part first, as soon as I get the car I will email you first.
I don't want to keep the car too long, just long enough to pull the engine out and whatever parts you guys want and then will be happy to send it to the crusher.
thanks

·
Registered
657 Posts
where are you located at......... im interested in the tranny......... but that might cost a bunch to ship...... Im located in Phoenix AZ

·
Registered
639 Posts
I might be interested in some interior parts if they're in good shape. I'm not too far away (about 80-90 mins. NE of Des Moines) so there wouldn't be any shipping involved.

Roger

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have an extra stock shifter that will work for your AE.
email me at
[email protected]

ADizzleZ31
from what the guy said turbo is good and spools up nice, ofcourse once I pull it out I will check for shaft play for you, just send me an email titled Turbo charger so I make sure I email you as soon as I find out.

I don't know anything about the interior, never asked because I don't care I just wanted the engine, I will know more after I pick it up this Sat.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
th2: you ever head up to Sioux Falls? If you're up here, you should gimme a call. Maybe I'll take the rest of those parts off your hands for cheap, rather than send them to the crusher? When you're done with them of course. It's only like a 3 hour drive to Omaha. :)

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thats an option, I didn't mean I'll send the car to the crusher with parts one it, I guess I shoulda said I'd strip the sh*t out of it first :)
I'll let you know once I get the motor out, I got few guys that already have their names on some parts but after that I'll let you know.
what all do you want??? email me better [email protected]

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
I dunno...a parts car? for cheap? that's about all I was looking for. But I guess your time = your money. I'm not really needing anything right now, but there is a wrecked Z31 near me that I'm thinking about fixing up. The motor looks ok, but the body is crap.

·
Registered
657 Posts
anybody have any idea what a manual tranny weighs dry??...... Im going to guess between 70 - 100 lbs..... i cant really guess because last time i lifted one i was on my back putting in the clutch.........

th2thmansZ:

I definitely want the tranny though... i just have to figure out how much to ship it to Phoenix AZ........... And how much do you want for it???........and if its going to be worth it to me......

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey, I could use interior cover plates for window controls (electric) and console (the whole thing, including the shifter cover section. I need the two control panels on the side of the dash that control the headlights, emergency flashers etc., along with the other side that controls the defogger, fog lights etc., hopefully in blue, but black is ok.

I also need the heater controls. I have a vacuum line that is disconnected coming from the cannister up front and is supposed to go into the passenger compartment. It has like an elbow on it and one side sucks air when the engine is running.

Need the rear hatch real bad, mine is rusted out.

What condition and type are the seats (mine is a 2+2) but I could use front seats, and the rear foam pad that goes behind the seats.

Still trying to get passenger side mirror and controls (electric).

Please let me know cost and will send you a money order or bank check.

Thanks, Bob

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.