ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Roll Bar looks really good! I have a S&W 10 point cage I need to weld in before the next season so I can actually make more than one pass before getting the boot at the local dragstrips. Are those Weisco pistons custom made or are you using TT Internals??

Post Edited (Oct 24, 5:58pm)

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
how is the quality of those ebay nismo seats i was once considering those and i didnt want to chance it not nowing the quality

·
Registered
147 Posts
of yout going to go with thr trouble of a roll bar why not go with a cage to make the car more stable on high torque launches. thats what i am doing. i dont want to risk blowing my T-tops out.

By the way, it does look very nice, I hope my cage looks as good!

·
Registered
861 Posts
Davez... uhh.... Heh...

About how much torque you think would be considered dangerous to one's T-Tops? lol

:sweats:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well since its not a big block V8 where i have to worry about making tons of torque of the line on a launch i didnt consider that. Since the turbo V6 will be making most of its power in the higher RPM range the car will already be moving down the track and there wont be that type of shock load exerted on the uni-body.

The seats are very well built for the money. built out of steel square tubing, with pleanty of support. the cloth is nicely stiched together and the sliding seat brakets worked with a little custom bracket that uses the factory mounting holes.

Post Edited (Oct 25, 3:16pm)

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
thanks red that answered it nicely

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.