ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So recieved the oil pan today :) have to work tomorrow but on friday I will be starting the process of installing the motor AGAIN! Hopefully this will be the last for awhile. I am quite happy that it is about to go into the car.

Now I am dreaming of a T3/T4, HKS I/C and a upgraded fuel system.

What would you guys recommend for a fuel system. I was thinking a HKS system with a Z32TT fuel pump and some bigger injectors. :)

Post Edited (Oct 20, 11:31am)

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Definetly Z32TT fuel pump and bigger injectors (420ish?). For fuel, you can either wait until Nistune or Ash's ECU's comes out, or try and reprogram your ECU or have someone else do it for you. I would think about maybe JWT's program, but people have been having problems with it and it's really expensive. I'm sure if you were to drop like $250 on someone over on z31.com, they could program an ECU to fit whatever engine, turbo, and injectors you are running.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can get someone to reprogram my ECU for 250 dollars! Is this a good idea or should I just do what hybrid did and buy that SDS system?

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
The SDS will be more versatile. Once you have the stocker reprogrammed, and you change, lets say.....injectors, you'll have to reprogram it. With the SDS system you shouldn't have to do that, those you can constantly change the reprogramming(I have had no personal expierence with it, but that's how everyother stand-alone is).

·
Registered
185 Posts
The Stock Ecu has virtually no limits and it is so **** easy to do buy a romulator http://xtronics.com/memory/pktROM.htm solder in a socket plug in the romulator plug the romulator into a computer use any kind of injector/MAF you want. Build yourself a Wideband http://wbo2.com/2a0/default.htm and Tune away. And you can Reprogram and upgrade an infinite number of times. Stand Alone has its benifits but from what im getting from you post the Stock ECU will be more than sufficent

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hmmmm. Well how about this I am not to well versed in building my own computer so would the SDS be a better choice or is it pretty easy to make my ECU like Steve said?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.