·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To put the top down.

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
I was just in Knoxville last weekend dropping off a L-28 and tranny for a buddy of mine and it was chilly there and had snowed a couple days prior.

·
Super Moderator
6,412 Posts
Sweet Ride!

We have 8" of new snow from last night on top of the snow left over from two weeks ago. So now the 4 piles of snow from shoveling the driveway are as big as my car.And it is still snowing this morning!!!

However that is a nice pic, beautiful car and great scenery. Thanks for sharing it with us! :)

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There is still snow on Deal's Gap... And a ton of salt in the turns.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I drove my MR2 Spyder to UT a few times... Never taken a Z through there.

I usually do it on a bike in the off season...(Sunday)
But from March to October, I stay away from that mad house.
People get too stupid on that road.
Even when the law is present people drive above their skill level.

·
Registered
5,975 Posts
Never know this time of year.

We have lots of salty area's and even though it's warmed up and most of the snow/ice is gone the run off has been freezing at night. That and cold roads mixed with performance tires aren't so good.

I've came up on salt and for some reason had let up just as I was getting into the salt. If I had carried my speed into that area no question I would have gone off a substantial (100 yds) or so cliff. I still don't know why I let up, just real lucky I guess.

Looks like you had a nice day. The lady sits so low in the car she almost looks like a child!

I live an hour from the dragon, but can put you on many other roads that are safer with less traffic and cops.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.