ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I talked to Michael Smith at MWS motorsports on Weds, and am scheduled to take the poor busted ole girl to him on Tues. He said to say thank you to all the bay-area guys on here that have used and recommended him. When I described my situation he seemed to think that it's probably that the injector o-rings weren't installed correctly with the injector swap and that is causing the majority of my problems. If he's able to fix that at a reasonable cost I'm also gonna have him look into my idle surge problem, as well as maybe installing my boost controller. Cross your fingers for me and maybe she'll be back on the road soon =)

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Jeff. It'll be sooo nice to get her running again.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah.. I guess.. Seems to know what he's talking about though, in contrast to several "local" places I've taken the Z.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Maybe... I'll see if he's thought about American Idol tryouts =)

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Doh!.. <smacks forehead> Very funny sj.. Thanks Z1, I'm a bit slow sometimes. Need to find someplace to rent a dolly or car transport today. That place is about an hour and a half drive.

·
Registered
804 Posts
youll be happy with Michaels wrok, he's a great guy. He did my JDM build up and swap along with some other MWS goodies.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks man.. I'll tell him you said so when I see him tomorrow =) Still holding my breath that this isn't going to be something major like an engine swap!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.