ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a year of hesitation and trying to figure out what was wrong I finally fixed my hesitation problem.
I changed the vacumn lines and sealed up all the vacumn leaks but the hesitation was still their. last week i was working on the engine again trying to figure this out and the coil was really hot and was also buzzing. Acouple of days later I finally bought new injectors and put them in. The car ran better but the hesitation was still their. yesterday I replaced the 1 year old coil and today I have no hesitation. :)

the Ztherapy web page talked about the injectors are energized by the ignition coil. I figured that if the injectors were bad/clogged enough that maybe they put a strain on the coil and it start to go bad.

So if anybody has a hesitation problem and they check or changed everything then check the injectors and the ignition coil.

BTW I went to pepboys for an accel super stock coil and they told me they were only for mercury's and oldsmobile's. I turned around and walked right out the store. later that day I went to autozone and got the new coil. The guy laughed when i told him what pepboys said.

Hope this helps out.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.