ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, Finally after looking for couple of years now I FINALLY scored a 50th Anniversary car cover, and Yes it's NEW in a box never ever seen day light :)

thought I share that with you guys since no one around me actually gives a sh*t :)

probably neither do you but what the **** I'm happy...

·
Registered
643 Posts
Cool find. But now don't you have to get an AE?

But then if no one gives a &^%% about you having the cover, won't they think the same about an AE?

Roger

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
whered you get it?

·
Registered
118 Posts
th2thmansZ,

Careful with that cover. I got a spare one about 6 or 7 years ago that had never been out of its box. The first time I put it on it ripped because the material was almost to the point of disintegration due to lack of use. Yours might be OK but mine was so brittle it was worthless. I ended up giving it away and going back to my original one.

Rob

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
rob-84ae, thanks for the advice, if you ever another cover like that thats been in a box all those years, take it out but don't put it on the car, let it lay out in the hot Sun for few hours and it will soften up a little, that way you don't have to pull on it. I know it's a little too late now :)

domdogg123
I'll keep that part to myself :)
it was a bit pricy but well worth it.

·
Registered
643 Posts
My bad. Must be the time zone thing... I'm in Washington, DC, this week.

Good luck and hope it works out real nice. I'll have to get down to Omaha and check it out sometime.

Roger

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.