ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

on the straight away I hit 100 miles per hour everytime, couple of times I saw the needle go just over the 105 mark

from show car to race car in 30 minutes flat

and then f**k the race lets go back few weeks ago at HOT IMPORT NIGHT in kansas Cuty :)

Post Edited (Aug 27, 6:35pm)

·
Registered
724 Posts
Women like that running around and all you've got to talk about is your speed?????? Give me a break here 2th. LOL. J/K Good pix man.

Special Ops Lives!!!

·
Registered
340 Posts
I don't know what' sbetter looking...Your car or those girls standing next to them :eek:P If you ever sell your car, will those babes come with it? :eek:)

·
Registered
724 Posts
Come on 2th....tell us the truth........you had to pay those chicks to stand there, right? This old man liked to have had a coronary. LOL

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
first things first, I uploaded the girls picture AFTER 1sikZ replied to my original post, so don't flame him for talking about the speed :)

second, no I didn't pay a penny, those girls were all over the arena all you had to do is ask'em to stand by the cars, most of the time I got "sure" for an answer.

the HIN dvd is almost ready, the same guy is working on it, he is amazing with what he can do with DVD's, take a while but very worth it at the end.

·
Registered
51 Posts
im not exactly sure how fast my car goes because the speedometer dont work. its digital and hasnt worked since i got it. i was passing my friend one night and floored. when i passed him he said he was going 95. it was pretty funny.

·
Registered
373 Posts
I've had mine an 84 N/A up to 130 after doing a timing belt replacement and a valve job .Talk about scary it was on a turnpike in Louisville ky and I thought it was going to leave the ground . I will never do that again............Well maybe not LOL

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
**** look at that SS! did you get more pix of it?!?

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah I got plenty of the SS, it's not as clean as you think, that SS was totaled before in a front accident, if you look at the hood it doesn't come close to lining up with the head lights, the front lip isn't the SS one because he couldn't fins one, and there are couple of rust spots on it, but it's still an SS

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.