ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I gotta say it. Everyone here has been pretty good about keeping the posts on-topic. It is just a joy not to have to weed through a boatload of CRAP posts to get to some quality discussion. So let the authentication begin. Although IMO it's not that bad yet. Autoforums is DEAD.

BTW- You should ALL remember to use the ARCHIVES if you have technical questions. In the year plus that this site has been up, I think I have seen almost every type of question asked and answered well. many times the newer responses don't match the detail of the older responses because the person responding has already written it 7 times and it's a waste of time to go into great detail that many times.

Steve

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
RE: Agree

You are right about that.
This is a really great forum (especially for me, I live in Sweden and own a 1978 280Z. Z cars are really rare here and mine is probaly one of 6-7 280Z in entire Europe)
So for me it is a wishing well of tips,parts and amusement.

Thing is, since so many visit it, topics that has been posted tends to be a couple of pages back rather soon, where few bother to looks (as for it seems to me) Trouble is that we are 9 hrs ahead here in Sweden of the US west coast, so its a bit hard for me to be "on line" at the same time as you guys.

Anyway thanks for all help I've got through the time.

Regards Marten from Sweden

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<b>will archives ever pick up old stuff?</b>

Very true about the great info there, however the archives only seem to go back to nov 98 now. I had copied some of the stuff that was meaningful to me into some files, but still was a little disappointed. I wonder if the older stuff will ever come back? Still, this is one great place, almost no stupid bs like so many sites.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RE: do i get a refund if I don't care? X/C

perfect example of why we need some sort of login here. Schmucks like that need to get a life and quit harrasing the rest of us Z-car-loving-asskicking people!

Long live Zcar.com!

Joe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.