ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Actually....
I have some fiberglass fender flares in my back yard, but they don't look to huge. Anyone got any pics of the seamless fender flares? I kinda prefer the bolt-on fender flare look, but I already got these.
Thanks,

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
why would somebody not put fender flares on their Z?

·
Registered
5,716 Posts
Generally speaking, I think any 'add on' such as flares, spoiler, airdam, etc. clutters the Z's classic look. However, a subtle set of flares (such as the Subtle Z site noted above) done correctly and with the proper wheels looks really nice.

·
Registered
4,324 Posts
i love mine!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Maybe.
Thanks for that pic.... Mine are about three inches wide or so, so those very well might be them. Kinda hard to tell with them being on the car vs in my garage.......

·
Registered
558 Posts
Phil, that XT got the telescoping steering wheel? I think I almost got one of those back in the mid-80's...

·
Registered
57 Posts
Yeah, and its a two post wheel. When you move it up and down, it moves the entire dash. I love my ru...... Kinda hard to find parts for though.
mescalindreamz- your car is sweet. Hope mine turns out that good.

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
I got a set from Tweeks of the rear ZG flares from last Z I had saved. I needed them for when I used my 15x10 rear wheels. I liked that look myself but looking at mescalindreams car, those ar nicely done also.

Dave

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
305240- I no longer have these wheels but, they were by Eagle Alloys. And they may still be available. Another Z friend I chat with just got 15x8's from them. They are a five spoke pattern.

Dave

·
Registered
4,324 Posts
im going to sell front fender flares pretty soon, imsa ones. They come with the caulking gun thing to mount them. Also a bre style spoiler and spook front spoiler. Make an offer!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.