ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, I finally got a job and enough to spend on some magazine subscriptions. any suggestions? so far i've seen Super Street, Modified, Import Tuner and some small tuner magazine with some type of acronym (trp?). i just wanna learn more about cars, what makes em run, and how can i make em run more efficiently and powerfully, hopefully so i can apply it to my Z.

·
Registered
782 Posts
There is this one that I bought the other day called FAST CAR and its like $10 dollars but for all the cars and naked chicks it was worth it :)

·
Registered
958 Posts
hey. not sure your gonna find that in car magazines. I would def check out <http://auto.howstuffworks.com/> explains most everything. nice diagrams and everything.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I have a subscription to Sport Compact Car I really love that mag! Not alot of rice in that one more street tuned, mean ass imports

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
I have a subscription, it's great :). You always wish there were more articles about your specific generation but they do a really good job of being well rounded and including all generations of Z's. The fall issue had a wonderful article on 1sickz's 600HP z31.

·
Registered
353 Posts
modified mag is nice , because not only do they make then fast but they also spend money on interiors and stufflike than , sport compoact car and turbo mag( dont know if they still make it are the most knowledgeable and un-ricey , but modified is very nice too

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.