ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed the other day that my right turn signal is flashing/clicking quicker and faster than the left side. I think I've had this happen before, and forgot what it means.

Does anyone know what is causing this difference in the two turn signal flashing rates?

Any help, or reference would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

-Dave

1990 2+2
60,000 miles

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Umm to my knowledge it usually indicates that a light is out. Since you said both your blinkers are working, you might try checking both front and back on all blinkers if you haven't. Might also try checking out your other lights as well.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Had the same thing happen on my truck a few weeks ago. Both lights were working but one side was flashing faster, it turned out that the flasher control thing was wearing out and they just stoped working after a few weeks.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Iwould say you have two different types of bulbs which would cause this.
This happened to me a while back,i tested them with the hazards on.
Back lights flashing fine whereas the front would alternately blink left to
right.I replaced both the front bulbs with together,problem solved.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Easy solution is usually the correct one. Change that - simplest solution is usually the correct one. It just happens to be the less easiest.

In this case though - change your bulbs all around.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I had the same problem, it turned out one of my fog lights had become disconnected. Hooked it up and the problem went away.
Good Luck

·
Registered
288 Posts
Had the same happen, only with the h-lites on and it turned out to be a dirty connection in the L-front signal.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.