ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey yall, whos knows how to make the blinkers in the Z car blink faster with-out getting the blinker control modual? Some people say it's by changing the wattage bulbs, and some say it's the type flasher unit.....If you have a short in the circuit, your turn signal lights will blink faster, but don't want 2 run with shorts......

United Z Club

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
my blinkers are handicapped

i have one blinker that works faster than the other (left side is faster than right) my stock flasher was burned out on the right side and i got a new one but it was way smaller (auto store guy said it will work no problem!) is the smaller flasher unit the problem here?

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Re: my blinkers are handicapped

yes I would think so...the best thing to do is go back and buy the same bulb and replace the stock once. It should work fine then and it will blink faster (if that's what you want).

ratedZ

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: my blinkers are handicapped

Actualy it's not a problem, but more of a search for assessory to make the blinkers blink faster on purpose..Thanks anyway....

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
-High Quality Synthetic Blinker Fluid- @ Kale Co A

-High Quality Synthetic Blinker Fluid-

Are you blinkers sluggish? Do they make an annoying ticking noise? Do they not flash fast enough? Here's your solution. Little do people know, blinker fluid should be changed every 150,000 blinks! KaleCo high quality synthetic blinker fluid meets the highest D.O.T. standards! KaleCo blinker fluid provides you with thousands of hours of reliable blinking without the wear and tear on the flash-synchro's that the other blinker fluids cause! KaleCo blinker fluid will not lose its viscosity, even in the most extreme situations! Why buy that old dino-blinker fluid, when you can get our unique patented synthetic formula? Satisfaction guaranteed!! For use in any car.

www.kalecoauto.com

In the Lubes / Greases / Cleaners section.

Enjoy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.