ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Ideal-z.com has'nt produced that one yet on cd-rom. You can get a photocopy of the manual from Dyment (they make the manuals for Nissan, and the copy quality is good... I have one) 1-800-247-5321. It is $73 with shipping.
Another source is SCHIFF MANUALS 1-888-789-6882, $69.95 plus shipping. It is a reprint, but I do not know if it is a photocopy like Dyments...
You may get lucky and find one on EBAY.
If you get the Dyment manual, buy 400+ plastic page protectors and a few large binders to hold the pages.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Definitely give the Schiff European Manuals people a call. I just purchased an original (used) Turbo Supplemental manual for my '81 ZXT from them for $25....$32 with shipping. I also bought the 280ZX Factory Service Manual from them earlier in the year for the same price. I don't know where they manage to find these used manuals, but their prices sure beats what they go for on Ebay!

·
Registered
79 Posts
83 CD conversion is next...

We have had a lot of requests for the 1983 version to be converted to CD. I have spoken with Courtesy Nissan and 1983 is to be in our next batch for conversion. I don't yet have my hands on a good paper manual for 1983 but will soon.
Just giving an update!

Craig
www.zcarcreations.com

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Re: 83 CD conversion is next...

I called schiff last week and they said they are out on out car's FSM's (83 zxt). But Dymet has them for $77, I believe. Give them a call and get their address, because they require you to send a check then they will send out the manual.

Josh

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.