ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was thinking about making a new exhaust system for my na. i know from previous post that 2.25 inch mandrel bent pipes are what i need to use. i was thinking about doing dual exhaust from the headers or maybe an x or h pipe with cherry bomb mufflers or possibly something super quiet. what do yall think about going dual? would i need to go with smaller pipes or should i stick with a single pipe?

any help is appreciated

·
Registered
95 Posts
u must have never looked under ur car. i dont think dual is possible, well anythings possible so its not probable, but if u got the money, eh. id stick with single, seems to work good enough. besides u have a na so its gonna be hard to make fast neways. u should buy a zxt. oh yeah im selling mine for $3000. 85, rebuilt engine (bout 40k on it) rebuilt turbo, and new tranny (bout 15 k on it) 3'' strait pipe exhaust, pulls a 14.8 in the 1/4 plus i got an intercooler for it, just havnt put it on yet.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
farva you right... i havent had time to investigate under the car to see how plausible it is. i will attempt to construct something like what domdogg has pics of.

thanks for the advice

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.