ZCar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! My name is Mike Clifford, and my father and I run Michael's Vintage Racing. We work on mostly British cars at our shop, but Z-cars have always caught my attention at the track and I've kept one eye open in case something appeared at the right time.

Luckily, that time has come! :D

This is all new ground for me, but I've already got a list of things I'm excited to do to the car :)

I've been reading up the past few days on Zs to familiarize myself, and I want to absorb as much information as I can ASAP. I've been reading about:
Basic information
Weak spots with race cars
Differences between 240/260/280 cars

If there's anywhere else I should definitely go, I'm looking forward to it!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Welcome and congratulations! ****, those race cars are really something aren't they. My buddy from DSRLeasing had one a while back and he took me on track once - we had amazing experiences. Would love to do this again, therefore I started looking for something similar as well! Looks really good, enjoy your ride!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome and congratulations! ****, those race cars are really something aren't they. My buddy from DSRLeasing had one a while back and he took me on track once - we had amazing experiences. Would love to do this again, therefore I started looking for something similar as well! Looks really good, enjoy your ride!
Thanks! I'm really looking forward to finding out what the car is like on track.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've been having some fun coming up with potential liveries for the Datsun, and I'd like to get some opinions! Which do you think looks best? Any other ideas I should try? The colors came out a bit funky for some reason, but it's the same color scheme the Ginetta uses:

·
Registered
495 Posts
# 3

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the input, guys!

I tallied up the whopping 169 votes I received in the livery poll, and here are the final scores!

Type 1: 73 votes
Type 2: 27 votes
Type 3: 58 votes
Type 4: 11 votes

These are some designs I and various fans came up with in the meantime! If you have any opinions of these or any other ideas, feel free to share!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Wow, looks amazing. Never had an race car before, must be a lot of fun. I was driving one few times back when my buddy from DSRLeasing owned one. Congratz!

·
Registered
495 Posts
Wow, looks amazing. Never had an race car before, must be a lot of fun. I was driving one few times back when my buddy from DSRLeasing owned one. Congratz!
Sorry to get off the subject but are you nothing but an ad for DSRLeasing?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts