Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok this is a post from our local car club

While I was driving down the A19 the other day, (going a little faster than I should have) I passed under a bridge only to see a copper the other side with a radar gun laying in wait. The copper pulled me over, walked up to the car, and with that classic patronising smirk, asked:
"Runway too short?"
To which I replied, "I'm late for work".
To which he asked, "What do you do?"
"I'm a rectum stretcher", I responded.
The copper was surprised and confused "A what? A rectum stretcher?? And just what does a rectum stretcher do?"
"Well" I said, " I start by inserting one finger, then I work my way up to two fingers, then three, then four, then with my whole hand in, work side to side until I get my other hand in, and then I slowly start to stretch the hole, until it's about six feet."
Then the copper asked questioningly and cautiously, "And just what do you do with a six foot As-Hole?"
To which I politely replied," You give him a radar gun and park him behind a bridge....."

Speeding ticket: $105.00

Court costs: $45

Look on copper's face: Priceless

Post Edited (Aug 29, 7:03pm)

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
wow!

you're an idiot.

thank you for sharing.

btw: I think you're full of ****.

"the other day"?!?!?! No court in the world operates that quickly that you'd have already received sentancing and court fees.

8,110 Posts
That joke jas been on the net for at least 3 years. If you actually used it on a cop you need serious help!

NEVER PISS OFF COPS!!

Your outcome in court ALWAYS depends on what your demeanor was at the time of the traffic stop!!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Although that story is highly unlikely (As AZ ZBum stated) it's freakin hilarious...I'm in my college computer lab and I had to use a lot of control to stop from making myself look like an idiot hahaha.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Haha even if its not true i woke my roommate up from laughing so hard!

thanks dude.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.