ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Because I keep laughing, and they can't figure out at what.

I don't have a computer @ home so I check the site 2x a day at work - and I keep laughing!
S

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What do you laugh at the most, the chauvanistic putdowns, the half-hearted attempts at backing you up, or the lame come-ons?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Check leaks on Nitro Bottle!!!

It makes you happy!!! and us too. Its good to be with a good humor, keep that way and pass it on,

Danilo

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
RE: Very inciteful - I've seen it before

I've been around the internet for quite a while, I've seen the pattern MANY times. Take a group of guys, inject one or two females. A couple of the guys take offense to the intrusion, some don't treat them any differently, and the rest kiss ass at every opportunity. Like there's REALLY a chance they might meet this woman in person and she'd be interested...

The only thing I haven't seen here yet is accusations that the woman is actually a guy using a woman's name for the extra attention. So how about it, Sue? :)

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mostly the jokes about how "my car is faster than yours" or I remember seeing something about how someone would prefer a Z over a talon because in a z you can go half a block sideways...... much like I like to. &-)

S

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

I'm most assuredly female.... I've never had any reason to deny it. I have more than enough ability to defend any flames/come ons or suck ups that I could ever get. Have I ever given the impression that I'm not female? If it counts any, i'm sitting here at work wearing a skirt. &-)

S

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
RE: Now I'm getting excited. I think I gonna ...

go and point my rubber sheathed horse at a curvaceous target and release my tensions by darting in, out and around tight apexes before the final drive home. WOW, I almost wish I smoked! Actually I'm just going to Service Merchandise cause they're having a liquidation sale.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

> Have I ever given the impression that I'm not female?

No, I just figured SOMEONE would ask eventually :) Most women aren't as up front as you are, so it did cross my mind. You can usually tell after a few posts who is faking, I had no doubt you were telling the truth.

p.s. I've always had a thing for up front adventurous types...

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

"Hello pot???This is the kettle"......Seems that would fit just right in this case, humh??

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
RE: Lame come-ons

Mostly I chalk this up to 'flirting'. But I always get glassy eyed and start to drool when talking about cars, so it kinda ruins the effect in here. Should I go to Motorheads Anonymous? I don't really have a problem. Really. :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.