ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, i leave for Basic training ( Army ) this summer ( june 10th ) and i want to get the engine on my 1982 280zx Turbo re-built while i am away.

I was wondering if anyone on this website knew anyone, or themselves would like to do this for me. There will be payment of-course, i will buy all materials and pay you. Just post here if you can, and e-mail me how much you think this would set me back.

Thanks alot

Matt

·
Registered
433 Posts
dude I would love to do it, I'm doing mine right now but I'm added perfomance to mine. Also I live in Northwest OHIO so if you wanted to bring it up I would do it, I've had a nonturbo apart and am thinking about rebuilding it to sell or I might just part it out. But diffently going to up the performance in my turbo like 350-400hp. Just let me know.

tbs

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
heh.. hence the tampabay.rr.com ip. ;)

I hate Z-Docs. I really do. They don't seem to know much about Zs IMO.

Z Fever is good, but Doug is kind of an ass if you don't know EXACTLY what you're talking about. Try calling Just Zs. That guy is pretty cool. Other than that, rebuild it yourself. It's not that hard. Get your parts from those guys, but advice here. :)

I'd love to help, but i've only rebuild 300ZX engines. Hopefully I'll do mine on my '82 one day. But she just crossed the 100k mile marker the other day. ;) She's still a baby! :)

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Re: Hey Cache

What parts ya need? I've got a nice 'lil stock of some. Depends on what you need really. Email me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.