ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok there is way too many lines, and pumps, and filters, and yadda yadda yaddas, what all can i remove from my engine bay and my car still run right. i dont have to worry about emissions or anything like that, i just want as few water lines, and vacum lines and other ods and ends as i can have. all i want is the engine and its bare essentials, + powersteering. already removed fan, (replaced it with electric fan). fan shroud, ac components, and crusie control. what else can i shed?

·
Registered
782 Posts
On my car I eliminated all vaccum lines and canisters plus no power steering or AC. I like my car better with no power steering but my car is not a daily driver its a weekend warrior.

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
well you can get an electric fan and get rid of the shroud and fan clutch, that makes it look really empty in the front sode of the engine

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
if i can remove all these othe things then what is the point of them being on the car? i mean i want the car to idle normal and drive normal, what do i do just take everthing else off, and cap them off?

·
Registered
279 Posts
If you have removed your AC I say you make a custom intake pipe and get rid of the 15 ft long setup they made in the car. ok maybe its not 15 ft but its wayy to long. get rid of injector cooling fan. EGR and AIV if you dont care about gas mileage. You can get rid of your fuel pressure regulator solenoid too. All of these can be removed with no ill effects, as long as you properly remove, cap off, re route etc anything that needs it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.