ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Have a 74 260z that has a L28, a ported and polished head with stage 2 cam and su carbs.It runs great when its running but i have had some minor electrical problems. If any of you know, the 260 has a lot of garbage shut off switch's and were initially by-passed. I kept haveing blown fuses on my parking lights, wiper and horn, so i dug into all those wires> I found the shorts but now that i have re-spliced the wires i am getting no power anywhere. I have checked a majority of the wires and spent several hours looking over the wiring schematics of the car and everything seems fine but still no power even to the lights. Could the emergency relay switch to the electric fuel pump break the circut to the entire car? reason for that thought is the way i found some of those wires form all the by passing caused the fan blower switch to run the electric fuel pup in the rear??? I really have sort of a mess but am just wondering if the shut off switches go bad Listen any help or hints would be greatly appriciated

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.