ZCar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ebay Garage has a contest for a trip to Las Vegas with track time, All you have to do is enter phttp://www.ebay.com/motors/garage/browse photos of your car on there Ebay Garage site.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
What happens in my garage, stays in my garage.

No pictures, doors stay closed, bars on windows, and limited visitors.

·
Registered
6,850 Posts
great, just what I want is a trip to las vegas...

·
Registered
6,850 Posts
yeah, but ehh its not all that cracked up to be. I'd rather be somewhere green and has twisty roads.

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
yeah, but ehh its not all that cracked up to be. I'd rather be somewhere green and has twisty roads.
Yeah I agree bout Vegas, cool to visit as long as your over 21. I went there by myself at 16 and I compare it to D.C. meets NYC with a crop dusting of Sandlewood and no hookers.

If you want Green and twisty Here's a circuit you might like. Got lots of that on the coast up here. Interior is just boring. Come up through North Montana down through 4th of July pass follow it out to the Colombia basin to Astoria or go through Portland towrds the pass up into Tillomook that **** mountain though, roads there are built for a panzer and rarely taken care of. Then head south to the warm sun and more touristy towns or take 101 North towords Astoria and then you can either go East then North through some river towns that are kinda ran down or go west lots of green out towrds the coast which summer is a nice drive and just follow it North to La Push/Forks go East to Port Angeles keep following through and you can decide go south loop down kinda boring or head South and hitch a ferry east towards Seattle and shoot north or south crossing the Cascades.

So much twisty and green to be blunt.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts