ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
left my ae in the street after going for a drive and sure as **** a drunk driver has to hit my passenger door and run and nobody knew who it was. damage was minor but im still so pissed. sorry just needed to vent before i kill someone.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol, i knew that question would come up. i went from house to house asking if anyone had seen anything and a house was having a party. they said that a girl in a white sunfire that noone had known previously had left right when it happened. The cops questioned people, but no name or plate was given. I think they are full of **** honestly. I had my body guy look at it, and it goes in next week. He owes me a few favors, so its going to be free! Ill post pics.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
**** man, im sorry. And thats bull about not getting a scratch. I hate it, drunk driving is so bad where i live.

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
I lost my dad at the age of 2, jumping into the car with a chick who was drunk at the wheel, she survived he died. I know how you feel zinorob, a few years ago I wanted to go see the chick who was the one that drove and fukin abuse the **** out of her.

He shouldn't have jumped into the car but on the other hand she should'nt have drove drunk. Being so young when it happened I can't remember anything of him bar a photo or two. Ah well 25 now and years to go.

·
Registered
522 Posts
I don't mean to threadjack but it has already been started so here's another one; my son, age 20, was killed by a drunk driver in 2004. He was a Zcar owner as well; he had a TTZ32. The police found the driver and his damaged vehicle the next day but couldn't put a case together and he has not been charged. All you Zcar owners out there, don't drive drunk; worse things than a damaged passenger door can happen.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Thanks Stu. I'm afraid I won't live long enough to ever see the son-of-a-bitch go to prison and the police don't seem too concerned about it, but he's a habitual drunk driver so I'm hoping he'll eventually kill himself at the wheel without taking taking out some innocent family when it finally happens. Not that I'm bitter. On the bright side, whenever I worry that I'm unnecessarily dumping too much money into my Z, I know it would make Kevin happy to see me doing it. Cheers, R.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.