ZCar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
For the past four months, I have been learning to drive and have finally reached the point where I am ready to take the test. Unfortunately, things didn't quite work out as planned. Basically, I failed the test and I want to take it again as soon as possible! As of now, there are four months until the next driving test slot and I have been searching for a cancellation for ages.
Can anyone give me some tips? Does anyone have any experience using one of these driving test cancellation finders? Are they legit?

·
Administrator
1983 280ZX Turbo
2,458 Posts
In what regard did you fail the test??

Focus your efforts on getting better at driving, not on rushing to take another test. We who have to share the road with you will appreciate it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I failed the tests twice, in the third time I had the maximum result but I had to learn a little and so I had few points, unfortunately not much less, but it was enough not to pass

·
Administrator
1983 280ZX Turbo
2,458 Posts
The OP didn't tell us whether he failed the written part or the driving part.

Fixing the first is easy: more study. Fixing the second should be possible with more driving practice and a good coach...then paying attention while driving, which unfortunately is less common than it should be.

Hints: most people don't look as far down the road as they should; they focus on the car in front of them. Get used to looking far down the road, and you will see what's going on in between your car and the point where you are focusing. Then plan turns, stops and lane changes at least as far ahead as you're looking. And never ever change lanes left or right without looking over your shoulder before you hit the turn signal or start your land change.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts