ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just one quick question. Does anyone know if the 2 seater 5 speed driveshaft is the same as the 2+2 seater 5 speed? I don't think it is different but just checking before I sale mine to a guy.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
They are not the same....

If you ever have a question you can always call your local friendly nissan dealer...or look up part numbers

Post Edited (Jan 27, 1:13am)

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The z project is going at a very slow pace due to $$$$$ and lots of it. I have had to start doing RB swaps in nissan 240sx to sell so that I can fund my personal ride. Biggest thing right now is coming up with about 4K for the AWD tranny and shipping cash on top of the 4K itself. Once I get that in, I can start trying to fit everything from front and rear K memebers to tranny tunnel placement. The thing is, I am going to do this thing right from the go and not do a really shi**y job like most swaps you might have seen somewhere else. A lot of people sacrifice one thing for another but that is not what I am going to do no matter what. I am really lucky to have a cousin that knows a ton of information about AWD/4 wheel drive vehicels along with frame stress points and much more. This will come in handy do to the mixing of the two extrodinary car designs. I have learned quite a bit though from the RB swaps that I have been doing with the 240sx which will come in handy when I reach that point in my personal car. I'll keep you posted as it comes along.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.