ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have one of these from either a parts car or just happens to have one sitting around? Or even if you just know a good place to get a nice one at a decent price? The paint doesn't have to be good or have any on it because i'm getting the car repainted soon, I just want a straight and true one with no rust or major dents. THanks in advance for anyone who can help me out.

Eric

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
breakout,
Post where you are located, that may help anyone with a fender determine if shipping would be reasonable enough to make it worth while.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm in Chapel Hill, NC 27517

Mickie, the ones you got from Nissan was that 400 a piece or for both?

nvd, if you could ask your friend that would be awesome, I only need to driver side one, and on New years some drunken ******* backed into my baby and did a number on that fender, it's what made me decide to get the car resprayed. Thanks for the help guys.

Eric

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
awesome
sounds good

nvd, when you talk to your friend could you please give me a heads up on that situation?

thanks.

Eric

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
the certifit fenders fit just fine. The only fit issue of note with them is between the door and the fender imagine this if you will, think of the gap between the fender and the door, just take for granted that on a perfect stock setup you could perfectly slide a pen between the two no extra room no either side. well with the certifit fender in some places there will be an extra mm of room between the pencil, and in other places not enough room for the pencil. youd be hard pressed to see it, even if you knew to look for it.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Zluster, did you just go to a local Nissan stealership for them? or did you get them some other way?

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
i bought mine from certifit, certifit sells them for about $120 depending on the store. certifit does not sell OEM stuff but copies of OEM, somethings from them, like the hood, are not worth buying, the fenders however are.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
awesome, thanks

is the site just certifit.com?

Thanks

Eric

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.