ZCar Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
from the way he converged his $700 rattletrap into your right of way, all for the sake of making a quick buck and for also being astute enough to persuade the CHP on the scene that liability was adverse to you...doesn't make him seem so dott-ddering after all now, does it? Quite a clever facade.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Common scam and there are traveling gangs that do this 60 Minutes or some such did a story on this a few years back.

·
Super Moderator
41,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
from the way he converged his $700 rattletrap into your right of way, all for the sake of making a quick buck and for also being astute enough to persuade the CHP on the scene that liability was adverse to you...doesn't make him seem so dott-ddering after all now, does it? Quite a clever facade.
English or basic reading skills aren't your strongpoint, are they?
He was doddering, and this was what compelled CHP to come to my house and, like a horse pawing the ground, give me a clear sign something was amiss with the incident.

The CHP, as with any law enforcement, usually can not, and does not assign liability. No such thing was done in my case (if such was done, my deductible doesn't get refunded, NOW DOES IT???)

No, it was quite weak, actually. And the CHP new it, but couldn't do anything about it for burden of proof reasons (as go many fraud steers and other n'er do we'll societal parasites!)

Seriously, are you really this obtuse, or just your typical noob troll?

41 - 44 of 44 Posts