ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the process of replacing the weatherstrip around the upper doors and T roof of my 85 300ZX Turbo 2 seater. Motorsport (zcarparts.com) has them but are way too expensive ($400 per door). Does anyone know of a cheaper alternative?

·
Registered
131 Posts
u might try Victoria British.....they got the whole door..but beware it is pricey...I got mine off a junker in a salvage yard. U might request one of their catalogs while ur there....they gots lots of goodies to empty your wallet.

·
Registered
793 Posts
NO! You need to order the weather striping from Nissan direct they sell the whole thing for like $45.00 a side your talking about the T-Top weather striping right..

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What I need is the weather stripping along the top of the door where the door window meets the car and where the door window meets the T roof. Even though the existing weather stripping looks good, they are leaking and need to be fixed. If I take them off a junk, they will be as old as mine and probably not in much better shape. Victoria British only has the lower door weather stripping. I can not find Nissan Direct. No search engine finds them. The only place I can find them new is Motorsport where each side is about $400. $800 for weather stripping on a 20 year old care is rediculous.

·
Registered
131 Posts
well u can try pinnicale nissan in Phenoix ARz or Courtesy Nissan texas

My dealership down here is a crook If I went to order it from him...I know he would take my first male born child....and half the time the b*&^% behind the counter doesnt even want to look it up....

She hates dealing with someone who wants 20 year old parts...

U dont go to dealerships in FL for parts not unless you got Donald Trump in your pocket
bob

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.