ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They still have lousy service and don't have the decency to reply on E-Mail. I did not
get my free stuff I was supposed to get!!!!!

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
WHAT???

> They still have lousy service and don't have
> the decency to reply on E-Mail. I did not
> get my free stuff I was supposed to get!!!!!

Ok....so we should not support our only Z car mag. because you did not get your FREE stuff!?
If you dont like it stop your subscription, personaly I dont give a **** about you reciveing FREE stuff from them! I have talked to them on the phone many times, mabey they are not responding to your e-mail because they are busy trying to get the next mag out on time and all of you A-holes are to busy bugging them about reciving FREE stuff are holding up their next issue. -Travis 77z

·
Registered
316 Posts
Travis, do you know what is up with Z car mag?

> Ok....so we should not support our only Z
> car mag. because you did not get your FREE
> stuff!?
> If you dont like it stop your subscription,
> personaly I dont give a **** about you
> reciveing FREE stuff from them! I have
> talked to them on the phone many times,
> mabey they are not responding to your e-mail
> because they are busy trying to get the next
> mag out on time and all of you A-holes are
> to busy bugging them about reciving FREE
> stuff are holding up their next issue.
> -Travis 77z

It sounds like you have some inside info on the mag. What is up? When are we going to start getting magazines again? Do they have to start all over again and find new staff? Printer? What is the reason for the hold up?

I too am all for supporting Z car and Classic Datsun Magazine, however, my patience is limited. I started my subscription (and gave them my $$) one full year ago. Since then I've recieved a grand total of 2 magazines. And I had to beg and harass to get those two. The last one I got was in June. I'm tired of calling/emailing/writting and having to make a stink just to get what I paid for. I was never promised any free stuff (although apparently everyone else was recently: was everyone promised a 1999 calender?) even though it is my money they are running on.

I am willing to wait it out if I am assured that eventually I will start getting magazines on time and in a regular fashion. But I'm frustrated and so are a lot of other people.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Re: Travis, do you know what is up with Z car mag?

> It sounds like you have some inside info on
> the mag. What is up? When are we going to
> start getting magazines again? Do they have
> to start all over again and find new staff?
> Printer? What is the reason for the hold up?

> I too am all for supporting Z car and
> Classic Datsun Magazine, however, my
> patience is limited. I started my
> subscription (and gave them my $$) one full
> year ago. Since then I've recieved a grand
> total of 2 magazines. And I had to beg and
> harass to get those two. The last one I got
> was in June. I'm tired of
> calling/emailing/writting and having to make
> a stink just to get what I paid for. I was
> never promised any free stuff (although
> apparently everyone else was recently: was
> everyone promised a 1999 calender?) even
> though it is my money they are running on.

> I am willing to wait it out if I am assured
> that eventually I will start getting
> magazines on time and in a regular fashion.
> But I'm frustrated and so are a lot of other
> people.

I'm with you there! I've tried for nearly a year just to subscribe (i know it hasn't happened because again there have been no charges on my credit card). I've called, left messages and e-mailed but haven't heard from anyone. I love this magazine....I ordered every back issue available.
I'd just like to hear from somebody. Why don't they want my money. I sure want there magazine.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Answers....sort of

> I'm with you there! I've tried for nearly a
> year just to subscribe (i know it hasn't
> happened because again there have been no
> charges on my credit card). I've called,
> left messages and e-mailed but haven't heard
> from anyone. I love this magazine....I
> ordered every back issue available.
> I'd just like to hear from somebody. Why
> don't they want my money. I sure want there
> magazine.

I FEEL YOUR PAIN...opps wrong speech
Guys- Here is what I know, they are in the process of changing owners and as we all know changes must be made. They are aware of the problems with the late issues and are in the process of fixing the probelm. Did you get the nissan Comback issue? I think you may have missed it mabey. Jim- if I were you I would mail them a check and a subscription card filled out, when I suscribed(about 2 years ago) it took 1.5 months for the check to clear and another 1.5 months to get the first issue. I called and complained and they sent me the last issue just to keep me happy. I have a friend that works for the mag. however I cannot find his e-mail.....I will try to get in touch with him and get us some more answers. Hang in there guys-Travis 77z

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: WHAT???

I picked up the very first issue of Z CAR at my local bookstore sent in my subscription and check, It took a few months (I think 4) but I got two issues in an envelope and my subscription has continued erer since. Sure some issues were late but they did get here. I will support them as long as they are still trying to put the Mag out. And to all of you that have cancelled your subscriptions you can't expect them to stay alive if they can't pay the printers and evreyone else. The more subscribers the better it will be.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You're probably the reason why I don't get my

my so called free stuff because you seem tobe the only A-HOLE they are talking to.
If you are going to run a business this way don't run it at all. By the way Mister support the only crappy magazine I tried calling and cancelling my subscription no one REPLIES! Biiiiig Suprriiisssse! I also noticed you are the only satisfied customer suck up they have.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Let me make myself Clear 4 U..Mr. X!

> my so called free stuff because
> you seem tobe the only A-HOLE they are
> talking to.
> If you are going to run a business this way
> don't run it at all. By the way Mister
> support the only crappy magazine
> I tried calling and cancelling my
> subscription no one REPLIES! Biiiiig
> Suprriiisssse! I also noticed you are the
> only satisfied customer suck up they have.

Ok-lets get something straight! Did I ever say i was satisfied? I did not think so...I am willing to give them a chance however. So I do not appreciate being called a customer suck up! Post your Name and E-mail and I will see if I can give you a hand.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Don't have a cow man

I completely agree with Travis, We are not sucking up, We are giving them a chance to get their excrement in one sock. Marc has only had it for a short time so give him a bit more time before counting him out. By the way would you have subcribed if it were not for getting the free stuff? Or are you just one of those people that thinks everything should be given to them because your such a great human being and you have always compleated everything on time, never broken your word. No I don't think so More than likely you want everyone to kiss your butt and feel blessed that they can call you a freind. You are waisting air that I would rather a telemarketer use and no one likes them.
oh yea Have a nice day!

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: WHAT???

> Ok....so we should not support our only Z
> car mag. because you did not get your FREE
> stuff!?
> If you dont like it stop your subscription,
> personaly I dont give a **** about you
> reciveing FREE stuff from them! I have
> talked to them on the phone many times,
> mabey they are not responding to your e-mail
> because they are busy trying to get the next
> mag out on time and all of you A-holes are
> to busy bugging them about reciving FREE
> stuff are holding up their next issue.
> -Travis 77z
Travis, Hey, I don't care what they say about you. You seem to be a decent **** in my book. I'm a new Z owner and you've helped me out a few times, just by reading and directly.You seem to know your stuff. So, for now, I'll stick with you.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
**8 BALL***

> Travis, Hey, I don't care what they say
> about you. You seem to be a decent **** in
> my book. I'm a new Z owner and you've helped
> me out a few times, just by reading and
> directly.You seem to know your stuff. So,
> for now, I'll stick with you.

8 Ball- What year Z do you have? I have a 77z and should have picts to post soon....just got it painted!.....Glad I could help you, I am learning just like the rest of us though-this forum is great and has taught me alot as well.
Thanks for the compliment-Travis 77z

·
Registered
680 Posts
Re: **8 BALL***

> 8 Ball- What year Z do you have? I have a
> 77z and should have picts to post
> soon....just got it painted!.....Glad I
> could help you, I am learning just like the
> rest of us though-this forum is great and
> has taught me alot as well.
> Thanks for the compliment-Travis 77z

Can some one give me a number so I can talk to them I my beable to help. Z Mag. The more the poeple talk more they will send I m geussing

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Why should I?

Well you started it! with the A-Hole comment. Don't you think I support the magazine too? That's the reason I signed up for TWO years! The reason I want my calendar is because I want it before the year 1999 and not during the last few months of it. The point is don't advertise what you can't deliver or in this case hire some more people to respond to your customers. As far as leaving my E-Mail address, what are you going to do? THEY can't even help me what makes you think you can do anything just because youknow somebody. Just venting Travis if you don't like my post, don't read it!

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Travis, I've got a '77 also. I never planned on owning a Z but the price was right and I've really started to appreciate it. It's giving me some problems lately, but nothing too serious. I'll figure it out. Hey, send me some pictures of yours and I'll send you some of mine. It's in pretty good shape. Only 70K miles. I'll email you my address.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

> Travis, I've got a '77 also. I never planned
> on owning a Z but the price was right and
> I've really started to appreciate it. It's
> giving me some problems lately, but nothing
> too serious. I'll figure it out. Hey, send
> me some pictures of yours and I'll send you
> some of mine. It's in pretty good shape.
> Only 70K miles. I'll email you my address.

Welcome to the addictive world of Z-cars...... Well 8BALL, Im like you and am fairly new owner of a z, and I also have found this forum very helpful. I also have a friend who has rebuilt a half dozen Z's over the past 5 years. But sometimes even he gets stumped, then the kind and knowledgeable people here help out.
Thanks for the help folks, and good luck 8BALL.

p.s. I have a 76 2+2 that still needs paint but has no rust or bondo(thank god HAHA).

·
Registered
195 Posts

Keep up the good work Travis. Keep those posts coming. What info you have, may help any number of people out there. You put in your two bits worth of help, and some jerk wantes to bite your head off, don't even give it a second thought. Those of us who have been on the site long enough know that your good guy, and have plenty of bits to offer.

Keep 'em coming.

Chris Behney
Redline Autosports

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.