ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to know cause I plan on getting a sparco steering wheel and wanted to prepare for it to be either easy or be a pain in the ass.

·
Registered
437 Posts
wow

·
Registered
10,805 Posts
Ya know how when you were in school and they always told you there is no such thing as a stupid question? Well, guess what they lied this is a stupid question.

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
Come on guys... No need to beat up on a new guy so hard over this. It's not like he's giving out bad information to others. I tend to be harder on those that try to tell people things then ask things. He's just asking if his car has an air bag or not. Even the 90 steering wheel is a little chunky and "might" be able to house an air bag if you weren't familiar with the car.

By the way... No it does not contain an airbag.

·
Registered
301 Posts
what year was the air bags put in

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
I'm with JT, that wasn't that dumb of a question.
I don't want ZCAR.COM to become a TT.NET

·
Registered
301 Posts
Pozterboy it might be too late. I think JT is about the only knowlegable person here that doesnt rip peoples azzez. I know I have asked some questions that are dumb as **** to others but not to me. If I left anybody out that helps people like me without the ripping I apologize.

·
Registered
10,894 Posts
any of you numbnuts ever SEEN encore36's car? I didnt think so. PUNKS!

This car couldve had the very rare, but doable NA to AB swap. (Non Airbag to Air Bag)

encore36 - take a photo of your wheel and post it. Or perhaps scan a chaulk rubbing of your steering wheel and post that - we should be able to tell from either.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
301 Posts
It should have a srs on it somewhere if it has an airbag (safety restraint system)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.