ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Re: who has a black 280z with a yellow stripe?

You seen mine? I am always on the 78 and the 5, it's marroon on of the quarter windows isn't tinted the other ones are?

I haven't seen yours yet, did you just get it painted?

·
Registered
802 Posts
The black w/ yellow stripes is some guy that goes to my college. Palomar. I see it there all the time. Mine is the silver one with charcoal light covers, shaved doors and hood, and the license plate trim says "when the green flag drops- the bullshit stops"

·
Premium Member
40,978 Posts
Perris and the 15/215 corridor...

You won't miss me in Sharky: Flat Black 240, Flares, Whaletail, and a full row of teeth below the G-Nose Bumper...

·
Premium Member
40,978 Posts
"INSTG8R" from Zappy Dave!

Dave, you ZCSD guys are always looking for trouble, EH? Palm Springs is coming up soon, and I'm thrashing on the Fairlady for the Trip so I can let Sharky "rest"!
Don't back over any stop signs...

·
Registered
74 Posts
Re: "INSTG8R" from Zappy Dave!

Palm Springs?????? Theres more happenings before then: 12/9 ZCSD annual Xmas party/gift exchange(game)/Xmas charity gift drive. Sun: 4:30 "Lucky Star Chinese Rest. > 1/12/02 March AFB Aero Museum run; > Feb 9, Sweetheart Valentine Wine Country Tour, >> Feb 15-17 Lake Havasu Run.........then > P.S.....If you care to have a little "FUN" trouble .........and if you can catch and keep up........with us?

Z>>>>>>>ya>>>>>>

·
Premium Member
40,978 Posts
March Run doesn't count!

Anyplace I can walk to from my house, doesn't count as a "Car Run"
Keep that in mind if anyone breaks, help will be just around the corner...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.