ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my HKS Turbo exhaust last year and now its not on their site anymore. now that they dont have it does that mean they will never make one again? If thats the case I think maybe I should tear it off my 86T and put it on my SS (Im NOT going to put huge amounts of boost on the SS so I think 2.5" of the HKS will work fine. it definitly flows better then stock though).

this comes to my next problem....what to put on the 86. as Im going to keep the stock exhaust on the SS for awhile Ill need something to replace the cat back system on the 86 before I can sell it. does anyone have a stock TURBO exhaust in decent shape theyd be willing to sell me dirt cheap (as Im poor at the moment)? Im hoping someone has one lying around from their exhaust swap that they dont need anymore.

·
Registered
657 Posts
so your selling your 86zxt......... where are you located... i might be interested in an 86zxt without an exhaust..... Im in Phoenix AZ.

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im in San Francisco but the car is in a suburb near the city. here Ill make thread about it now...look in a few seconds.

·
Registered
104 Posts
a muffler shop could make you one dirt cheap i got mine for 150 with a muffler from the catback 3 inches believe it or not, after i got it i ended up getting a job there, i have no cat its too loud, dont go with a flowmaster if you decide to go that route to raspy on the t z

·
Registered
248 Posts
I have a stock exhaust in perfect condition...well from just after cat, back...make an offer if you want it

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
is it a turbo exhaust? I think it needs to be from a turbo model. I only need the exhaust after the cat (and preferably all of its hookups to the car).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.