ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just talked to this guy earlier and he said he would sell me his '72 non running Z. It has a G-NOSE!, a COWL INDUCTION HOOD!, WHALE TAIL!, and BRAND SPANKIN' NEW BLACK INTERIOR(headliner, door panels, quarterpanels. My interior if F#$%ed up the A$$ big time. All for a Whopping $500. Then there's the rest of the car which I don't really need. So what do you think?

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
> I just talked to this guy earlier and he
> said he would sell me his '72 non running Z.
> It has a G-NOSE!, a COWL INDUCTION HOOD!,
> WHALE TAIL!, and BRAND SPANKIN' NEW BLACK
> INTERIOR(headliner, door panels,
> quarterpanels. My interior if F#$%ed up the
> A$$ big time. All for a Whopping $500. Then
> there's the rest of the car which I don't
> really need. So what do you think?

Sounds like a steal to me.

·
Registered
625 Posts
KILLER!!!!!

Man, do I ever wish that I could have found that DEAL before you did!! What a STEAL!!!! Later,norm

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
You were robbed

Dude,
You were robbed, but being the nice guy I am I will take it off your hands and give you what you paid for it. I just hate to see someone get taken from some fast talker trying to unload his junk.
But really you got a great deal. Why don't I ever find deals like that.
Good luck

·
Registered
486 Posts
Re: You were robbed

> Dude,
> You were robbed, but being the nice guy I am
> I will take it off your hands and give you
> what you paid for it. I just hate to see
> someone get taken from some fast talker
> trying to unload his junk.
> But really you got a great deal. Why don't I
> ever find deals like that.
> Good luck

Sorry you don't find deals like those. I got a great running 70 and 72 (all original 72) a couple months ago for $1200. I got a bunch of parts with them. Three sets of interior, like brand new. Then I got a ton of other parts, three rack and pinions, complete gauge sets (3 of those), rear ends, anything I wanted and could take and store with me for about $200, at the end of Dec. The other day I was given a 280z from a guy, great shape except paint and glass and two back wheels, not there. Other than that though, excellent engine, tranny, etc. All I had to do was tow it away, which is free for me because I know someone with a junk yard and flat bed that will get it for me. Unfortunately, I am unsure I can get it do to he said yesterday he decided to give it to someone else, but if that other guy does not come get it by friday, it is mine! That would be my fourth I currently own, and just think, I am only 20! I have a z car future I think. Anyways, there are great deals to be had, just gotta find them... Good luck, I have been very lucky in my searches.
Joshua L.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.