Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellow Z Folks,
Down the street we have a serious white trash family and one of their mangy pit bulls ran into my Z while I was cruising down the main road and the f'n piece of **** dog dented my front fender. The dent is about 7 inches high and 4 inches wide. It's right above the passenger skirt and the dent is on the seem of the door. So, when I open the door it kinda buckles.

Good news is I got 3 10 pump bb shots off on this dog while it was in my fenced in back yard (.60 acres) and the dog was running stupid. Dog control finally took it away after 20 violations of getting lose and growling at kids in our neighborhood it was bye bye.

Any thoughts on how to pop it out?

·
Registered
657 Posts
3 10? do you mean 4/10, as in a shotgun?

If there are no creases id try a suction cup style dent puller, or one of those cheap ass toilet plungers. if you have a crease i would pull the fender and get yourself a ballpine hammer. Just take your time with the hammer.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
3 shots/ 10 pumps per shot. Dogs are dogs, if they are a danger, let animal control handle it. I dont know about "shooting" any animal with a gun over something the dog has no control over. The owners of that dog are at fault. Ever heard of animal abuse? Im not any activist, but I would watch saying stuff like that, because those groups have some pretty crazy members.

Why dont you take your car to a bodyshop, get an estimate, and present it to the owners of the dog that let their dog just run free. They are responsible. Dont shoot the dog out of anger. I hope all goes well with your Z Car, and it gets fixed.

·
Registered
275 Posts
If I were you I would take it to the owners, and see if they will pay, sounds like if they are true WT they won't, if you gave your report to animal control that he ran into your vehicle, you may have a case to force them to pay. good luck, let us know what happens

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.