ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i debating on selling my na Z31 and trying to find a Z31 turbo in my area but its hard to part with my car cuz all the trouble i have went thruogh with it and work i put into iti know that a turbo is faster but its the fact that i cant find a turbo in colorado thats not a peace of crap and the other thing is finding a person to buy my NA

·
Registered
253 Posts
If you the time and skills, slap a turbo on it. It costs money and time, but you end up with a much faster version of your car, not to mention you will probably love her more.

·
Registered
958 Posts
You need extra tools and such that most ppl don't necisarily have for their car, such as one of those big ass crane things to take an engine out that are like $350.00

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
but guy not to mention that i have to get a new tranny for her too they all so told me that my rear bushing are going out how much would that cost me to fix along with the turbo swap and what all would i need to do the swap???

·
Registered
32 Posts
i just bought a wrecked 300z turbo with a good engine and trainy. that way i got the computer, wiring harness and all the other little parts necessary. you will need the vacuum pump too for your heat and air conditioning. if you do this you can take pics at each stage with a digital camera. that way you can always see how it was.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.